You need artwork for your lobby, building, or conference room, but don't have thousands of dollars to spend. What's your option? To lease or rent.
The factors to consider:
Rental vs. Lease, short term vs. long term, use vs. ownership. All good questions when considering whether to rent or lease artwork...with one exception: Tax Deductibility.
Why rent from Art Rent and Lease?
1. Art you rent is tax-deductible as a business expense;
2. Low up-front costs: typically just the first and last rental payment in advance plus any installation or design costs;
3. No one will know it's rented but you and your accountant;
4. Rentals allow you to rotate your artwork every so often if desired;
5. Simple rental agreement with terms from 1 week to 24 months;
6. No fixed purchase requirement at the end of the rental. Your options are to continue renting on a month-to-month basis, return the artwork, or negotiate a separate purchase;
7. We make it easy. Our consultants provide solutions for budgeting, artwork selection, framing, installation and collection management;
8. If you need it fast, we can deliver and install anywhere in the US within days (photo shoots, movie sets, special events);
9. We're a woman-owned business established in December 2000 and have placed artwork across the US to virtually every type of industry;
10. We have thousands of original paintings and sculpture to choose from, much is eco-friendly and sustainable;
For more information on a True Art Rental, call Lisa Powell at (888) 440-9260 x710 or visit our website: www.artrentandlease.com